SANKYO OILLESS INDUSTRY,INC. (“SANKYO OILLESS”) is committed to protecting your personal information.
With this site, SANKYO OILLESS has the opportunity to receive your personal information through your inquiries on products, promotional programs, or questionnaires. SANKYO OILLESS believes that it is an important responsibility to protect all of your personal information.
To better protect your privacy, SANKYO OILLESS provides the following policies that apply to this site. SANKYO OILLESS will prevent any leakage, misuse or alteration of your personal information to the best of our ability.
The types of personal information include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, any information that personally identifies you, or any information that is specific to you.
When SANKYO OILLESS collects the personal information you submit to this site, SANKYO OILLESS clearly indicates the purpose of this, and does so within necessary limitations.
If you prefer not to provide your personal information to SANKYO OILLESS, you can refuse the submission of your own accord. However, please note that by refusing to submit your personal information, you may not be able to utilize some of the services on this site that require submission of personal information.
SANKYO OILLESS only uses your personal information within the specific purpose that is indicated to you. We will inform you beforehand if an occasion arises where we would like to use your personal information beyond the purpose originally indicated to you. If you do not agree with this, you can refuse the usage of your personal information.
SANKYO OILLESS does not disclose, transfer or lend the personal information you submit to our site to any third parties. Notwithstanding this obligation shall not apply to the following:
- 1.When we obtain your permission.
- 2.When we find it necessary to disclose it to SANKYO OILLESS-affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors or agencies in order to answer any inquiries from you.
- 3.When we find it necessary to disclose information to other companies SANKYO OILLESS hires that have a confidentiality agreement with SANKYO OILLESS in order to implement what was indicated to you.
- 4.When such information is processed into non-personally-identifiable information as a statistical data.
- 5.In case of urgent circumstances to protect people's life, body or property.
- 6.In case of being required to disclose such information by law.
When you submit your personal information on this site, we will use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) or other equivalent methods in order to protect transmission of data.
If you would like to inquire, make any corrections or request deletion of your personal information, please place your request by clicking on “Contact Us”.